View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 10:12 AM  
marcin-13
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have tested it and I do not recommend it. I spent $ 160 on links of the type:
google.com/url?q=yourwebsite.com
maps.google.com/url?q=yourwebsite.com

In my opinion, it is not worth it because it is an artificial raise of MOZ DA and only there.
These links will not be indexed by any search engine.

You can buy the same service on fiverr for $ 20.
I asked for a refund of $ 100 out of the $ 160 I paid, adding that he could remove the links which he created but did not comply. I offered a refund of $ 100 because he did some work and I wanted to leave him $ 60, he agreed, but I didn't get a refund. I wrote to him that if he does not return the money, I will write my feedback on this forum. So he keeps his word. I warn against this service because she cuts you like sheep. This is a worthless service, unless you want to try to cheat your customers to whom you sell links on your websites referring to MOZ DA.

If I knew that this service consists in redirecting only google subdomains and getting 200 links, I would not buy it.

If you still want to buy this service and have a cashback guarantee, I recommend that you look for this service on fiverr: "fiverr links with google redirect"

He makes a big secret about the service and actually misleads people.
marcin-13 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote