View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 01:06 AM  
Evadavcom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by applepiee View Post
From my experience too, which is why I came to warn you guys that they may not be honest or are using bad tools to analyse the traffic.

UPDATE:

I have received an email stating it may have been a mistake on their end.

"We apologize for the inconvenience, it really was our mistake. Our new analyst was checking your traffic and we didn't keep enough track for it. We understand how unpleasant this situation is and we will understand if you no longer want to cooperate with us, but we are really very sorry."
Good day! We would like to emphasize that reactivation of your account has nothing in common with your forum post since you haven't left any contacts here and refused to reveal yourself and we have a lot of publishers in our system 🙂 We are sorry that you have faced such a situation, but we have really strict rules regarding traffic quality thus we are checking it, again and again, using our own and third-party antifraud systems. Basically, after the second quality examination, your account was unblocked. We would be glad to work with you again and communicate directly. As an excuse for this misunderstanding, we would like to offer you +10% rev-share. Kindly, contact your manager for further directions.
Evadavcom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote