View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 12:05 PM  
Dickjagger1

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by patadeperro View Post
Hi Dickjagger1, our tool is for people that take seriously their video marketing efforts, we are mostly for affiliates who want to automate their operation or that they already have an entire team of people editing, cutting and uploading videos if you think that an entire month of your work is NOT WORTH $37 usd then I would definitely go with @Sharon1974 solution.
I didn't say that or anything like it, and I'm not sure where you got that. It may well be worth $37/mo to me, but I'm just not willing to commit to anything yet. When I said the product was expensive, I was talking about TubeUploads that goes for $400/mo, and it doesn't matter what my time is worth because I don't have that to spend right now. That's a car payment for most people.

My concern with not wanting to commit is that the videos will get deleted by the big sites as fast as I can upload them, and all of my accounts will get banned for spamming. That's what isn't worth my time if that's the way things work these days. It really has nothing to do with the tool or how well it works, it's about how the big tubes will view my activity and whether they will try to shut me down.
Dickjagger1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote