View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 06:43 PM  
TouchMyPp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
Not yet, but I will...
Cool I’m just trying to educate myself more on the virus. Only way to educate is to ask questions and from the people who experienced it.

I could be wrong but I be having my little conspiracy thoughts. One thought is I believe they are trying to use this to get trump out of office, another is one world order make us clasped and the higher ups take over, another was force all this to happen so they can mandate us to get vaccinated by their what ever they want to put in us potions maybe even microscopic chips. I know I think a lot hopefully none of those are accurate, I also believe Bill Gates lab created this virus and one of his scientist try to smuggle it to China in which it leak out and caused the spread. I did hear some shit that scientist is now dead. This could also been a biowarfare weapon virus that a country could of caused. There is so much it can be and the fact we will never know unless we join that Illuminati party they run is all we can do is continue being their little puppets. Ima just keep shaking my booty, make my money, grow all my platforms, and get to the tax bracket where nothing can bother me but stank dick and dirty booty holes