View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 11:20 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Good news,

Looked like this thread worked and they cleaned it all up.

What was there? A bunch of non nude [very UA] "models" in very skimpy clothing that literally were dominating the main index page.
that's wicked news

not the first time you posted about the site regarding this issue if I recall so gracias for keeping on top of it

in terms of the NN nature of the UA content, I know you don't need schooling on this but for the board in general one doesn't need to see bathing suit parts for it to be ch!ld abuse. taking pics of p!ckn3y in sexualized poses that are designed to be sexual is abuse

monsters dressed as people fucking with innocent brains still in relatively early stages of emotional development

if anyone thinks it stops at the pics posted I envy their naivete. no one of that age should be exposed to any of that. let alone that this material is often used by offenders to normalize their behavior in their own 'communities' and groom other innocents to continue the cycles of abuse

you're honestly a dick sometimes (I can be a bitch on wheels too, no one is perfect) but on this so on point. props for real. I hope these people got reported to relevant authorities by the site owner as well and not just deleted like it never actually happened

either way job well done
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote