View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 09:41 AM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Kinda off if they delete legit accounts but allow cp

I'm not about to click over there right now, if that's highlighted on the site, but I'll take you all's word for it.
Good news,

Looked like this thread worked and they cleaned it all up.

What was there? A bunch of non nude "models" ranging from like 7-12 in very skimpy clothing that literally were dominating the main index page.

I get the fact that a few of these can slip by once in a while.. But this shit was literally 50% of the posts and stayed up there for over a week. I personally hit the report / underage button on images like 5 days ago that were still up before the big clean up just now.

I've emailed Snake on several occasions to report users, to his credit he's always deleted them fairly promptly.. But not to his credit - he never deletes them if the up loaders are not reported and all it would take is a 2 second cursory glance at the main index to pick off the the "rogue up loaders" and delete them at the source.

Most all of the little model images are uploaded by a few (maybe 3) accounts that strictly only post the little NN models.

Basically if he looked at the site at all, or monitored it at all, it would be really easy to keep it clean as a whistle in about 5 minutes. No extensive searching necessary, as 90% of them come from up loaders dedicated to these pics.

Kind of like they don't mind the spike traffic/engagement/time on site these types of pics bring until someone complains loudly about it

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote