View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 11:56 AM  
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
well they got rid of the image of a woman being...mounted by a K9 that was there this am so some content curation is going on

holy fuck though...there are a ton of actual ch!ldr3n on that site, it's not just one rogue uploader

straight up CP, not just 18+ teens who look younger. actual ch!ldr3n. one of the uploaders of this content has according to the site been a member since October 2019, another since early December. another has been there for 2 days. so they got rid of the K9 pic but not the multiple ones that are flat out CP

after visiting that site I want to puke and then bash someone's head in

the link exchange partners and the cam sponsors (I see three on first glance, all of whom have a presence here but don't want to name them in a thread about CP but I assume you know who you are) accepting this aff/exchange partner need to axe him and report his details to authorities. indirectly gaining benefit from this makes them complicit

report.cybertip.org
You shouldnt corrupt your eyes with that . . .