View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 11:32 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
well they got rid of the image of a woman being...mounted by a K9 that was there this am so some content curation is going on

holy fuck though...there are a ton of actual ch!ldr3n on that site, it's not just one rogue uploader

straight up CP, not just 18+ teens who look younger. actual ch!ldr3n. one of the uploaders of this content has according to the site been a member since October 2019, another since early December. another has been there for 2 days. so they got rid of the K9 pic but not the multiple ones that are flat out CP

after visiting that site I want to puke and then bash someone's head in

the link exchange partners and the cam sponsors (I see three on first glance, all of whom have a presence here but don't want to name them in a thread about CP but I assume you know who you are) accepting this aff/exchange partner need to axe him and report his details to authorities. indirectly gaining benefit from this makes them complicit

report.cybertip.org
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote