View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 09:04 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
I seem to have missed the part in the marine corps oath about it's okay to attack the president of the united states, the commander and chief on a daily basis...

you go marine!! the corps is proud of you!!
There you are..... How strange. I thought maybe you had forgotten about GFY. I am still waiting for answers from you.

Also... It seems to me you fail to understand my "oath". It says in part....

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic....

I will defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, just like my father when he gave his life for his country in Vietnam and just like my grandfather did.

However.... The Mueller report details how Trump and his campaign worked hand in hand with the Russian government to rig an election. His campaign manager was having secret meetings to pass over secret polling data, having his staff send over encrypted information to the Russians (and then deleting it), secret meetings with Trump's kid in the Trump Tower, and another campaign employee flying to Europe for secret meetings with not one, not two, but three different Russian agents. And there is so much more.

Just in case you don't believe me, here is the Mueller report:
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/...searchable.pdf

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote