View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 08:44 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
this is completely wrong - they all knew it but played the game as long it worked.

all and everything in the EU is decided by votes.
tell me wich decision was not based on a vote.

and yes - every voting system have the problem that there will always be a minoroity that does not get it the way they want.
i think they call that DEMOCRACY
So all bankers went short and became rich, if they knew. They have the knowledge how they could profit, but only a handfull did.

There was never a vote that the EU would become a political union with so many influence. Now you vote for a party in Holland that will sent a person to the EU. There they must work together with other EU parties to get a majority. So you vote CDA in Holland, but realy profiting is bunga bunga party Berlusconi who is in that same group.

I just have a question. Without looking it up, what are the biggest EU parties and what German parties are connected to what EU party?.... That are the people ruling us.

We had a 'referendum' twice in Holland. The politicians asked a question, the people answered and the politicans ignored it twice cause the outcome didn't fit. So the completely banned referenda now. Better not let people vote to many times… too much democracy. just like in England.
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote