Thread: Proud Boys
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 12:22 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
So it came to my attention that a couple of people I hang out with sometimes, have joined the proud boys. There was a meeting a few days ago about a mile from my house where about 35 members joined up. A buddy of mine told me the night before that those two guys had joined a "fraternity," and that there was a meeting the next night at a local bar that I visit often. It wasn't until last night I found out it was the proud boys.

A friend of one of their wives, showed me pictures last night of their initiation that included them being punched and beaten.

There were news reports in Nov that the Proud Boys were falling apart, but that certainly does not seem to be the case. In fact, they are growing.

Haha, fucking retards.

They actually beat their members in like a gang? Seriously WTF is wrong with these lunatics on the Right..

So do they run guns & sell meth as well?