View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 01:39 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Do you know all of this stuff because you put it into practice, or do you just read a bunch of stuff? Some of us here (including me) are in good shape and got that way by experimenting and finding what works and then living the lifestyle which incorporates the good habits which keep us fit. Also, you need to keep in mind that any science related to metabolism or levels of adipose is all relative to everyone's individual system. It's not one size fits all.

What kind of body do you have?
there is nothing I can do to gain fat so I have never been in a position to put anything related to fat loss in to practice...I am 46 years old and 210 and probably 10%...so I can easily claim "carbs are great I can eat pizza and icecream all day" but it would not be backed up by actual science...I am that way because I have a high metabolism and most of my life has been spent in semi-pro level training...

naturally lean people saying "Carbs are OK" is bullshit...carbs are OK for exactly the amount of people you see on the streets with little to no fat...for the rest of the population, the proof is in the pudding...the truth is, carbs work well for very few people...

a low insulin lifestyle is the quickest and easiest way to fat loss...being that only insulin is responsible for storing fat...it is so simple that I do not believe there are actually counter arguments