View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:42 AM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Ah yes, sources and methods.. Sure don't want anyone to know how to do a coup.

Joking, not joking.. Like old Ben here

I wonder where Ben is running off to so quickly and why?
Not to worry, the cherry picked documents that do not tell the whole story will be out but the whole of the investigation will be out there in the end.
Why try stop this when he denies all / any involvement ?
You will not find any witches in this which hunt, why worry ?

The problem gets to be, when/if they find the right witch, it will be totally compounded with obstruction of Justus now ! how do you spell it
... P R I S O N T I M E
Insuring a very ugly chapter in American history that everyone was hoping to avoid.

But why is trump 'reading and executing' from the book of 'what not to do' ?

I have been laughing all the way. There is absolutely no way to stop this. The only thing you can change is some public opinion in a temporary fashion.

Even if trump is mr clean, nearly everyone around him is going down. And he is implicating himself in obstruction charges.

If you believe in the American way and the rule of law, you should want a clean government. Not ignore it/change it to suit your political purpose.

It is about the Constitution and the rule of law.
Drain that swamp starting with the administration !
Then we can expand from that and hit the house and senate and everyone should be happy !

This country needs a enema !
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote