View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 02:36 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
1st, it was a joke and anyone that knows me seen it as such - I have long been known as Rude Bitch and that is what I do - it was just as plain as that.

I don't just have affiliate rep experience, I have a great deal more than that. And I never left the industry - took a long break from posting, but I never left it and have been working with a few of the program owners and so on.

It was meant as a good natured poke - that's all. Please put your panties back on - I am not that serious of a person. lol
Well aware it was a joke, I would not joke about that in a forum full of potential employers if it was a mainstream job forum. Oldschool adult people need to realize things have changed. You can joke all you want but you are still painting people a picture of yourself and have to be more aware, also in a business/or employment thread, to joke about that. You should be showing you take it serious. There are times to joke and there are times to actually show what you have to offer.

What other adult companies did you work for? I only ask because I could not tell from that resume. Which didn't really have adult brands, websites, social media accounts, goals achieved, etc etc