View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:20 AM  
Tapaz
Confirmed User

The point is clear, in my opinion, Paxum is NOT Printing anything anymore due to unknown issues. Think, why they need so long to print a simple card? It's not a technical issue, they have other problems and they do not even care about updating customers about what is happening. They billed me months ago for a card they didn't even print. Soon they will bill me again for card renewal, and I still will not have anything in my hands. Is it fair or even legal? I 've doubts. They exactly know that most people here NEED that card and have significant balances on their wallets. What does it cost them to make a CLEAR HONEST statement? I guess nothing. Personally, I am done with Paxum and I still can NOT understand how is possible for sponsors to deal with them and put affiliate money at risk. Statements like " it can take UP TO 10 DAYS " or " Situation will be normal from June 1" are not matching reality. Ruth, you really should post a statement that reflects the REAL status of PAXUM these days.
Tapaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote