View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 11:01 PM  
Tapaz
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiraSS View Post
So definitely no cards left Paxum->Clients on the 10th of May, the status was only changed to "Shipped" to avoid panic. Otherwise someone would have received the letter in 14 days for sure...
What you wrote is an option. What I would like to know is why Paxum is not writing the truth. Paxum can't manage more clients providing them cards or sending wires on time? Then PAXUM should NOT charge for a service they can not offer. Every single statement they put out its filled with lies and nonsense. Lies like: "in one month we will provide you a new card", "this is just a 30 days temporary card" (30 days are already gone for what you even ship a temporary card?) or just what I've posted above about the 10 business days etc.. would you put your money in the hands of those people? NO, we shouldn't. Most of my sponsors have now more than one payment option and all of them are looking much better than PAXUM. What makes me angry is Paxum now making even more deals with Sponsors to get more clients ( you can read a pinned post here on GFY these days), how can Paxum manage something like that if they can not even take care of their old clients? They look like a one-man firm honestly and my hope is that I m totally wrong and they will show some respect to people have already payed for their ghost cards in advance, RUTH?
Tapaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote