View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:49 AM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
As an American who lived in Australia for 5 years straight I can tell you, from how peaceful & prosperous life is in Australia , looking at America when you live there, America looks like an insane Asylum.

Drugs aren't sold on TV in Australia like they are every commercial break in America.

Kids can't buy guns in Australia like they can in America.

People can easily afford a house in the straw at they can't in America. Most Australians on two properties one as a rental to make extra income.

The healthcare System is very affordable easy access. No insurance is needed to get Healthcare in Australia. Drugs are bought in bulk and cheap as candy.

The list goes on.

So looking from that Society in Australia to America where insurance is hundreds of dollars, if not thousands for a family, a month. And people go bankrupt for healthcare. Children have semi automatic guns and kill each other at school. A president can be openly erratic and corrupt and nothing is done about it. The majority of people are forced into renting property an exorbitant rents and can barely afford to own a small city house or save for s decent one. Children are forced into high interest rate student loans to be indentured Financial slaves the rest of their adult life. The list goes on but you can see how people in Australia can think Americans have a broken Society. Billionaires control our society and create the majority of Americans, American businesses, as indentured Financial slaves. The NRA pays Millions to allow children to have guns in America.
I don't feel that I was that overbearing on MrBB. I know and understand other countries don't get America, especially the 2nd amendment.

I felt it important to disagree that America is a broken society.

That's simply not true at all, in fact, quite the opposite is true, in spite of the things you mention, American society embraces many many good things, I see them on a daily basis. I'd imagine you do too.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote