View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:17 AM  
Adraco
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
yep, it's time but you can't take those dates they state that seriously... 04-12-2018 Ruth created this thread and said "In the meantime, after a non-stop effort to secure a faster solution and in response to the overwhelming influx of recent new Paxum account-holders switching their business to us, Paxum has secured temporary replacement cards that will be issued to customers as early as next week!"

... and what? now almost a month later the cards are still being printed.
Couldn't agree more. At this point, I am more or less expecting the next news to be that once the cards ship, those are the new "permanent" cards. In other words, skipping the temporary cards altogether, but that's just my own guess, based on the fact it's now taken more than a month to even get the temporary cards out. At this time, it would almost be laughable to print temporary cards, ship those and then almost immediately after turn around and print new "permanent" cards and ship those too.

Everything comes with a cost and given the "quality responses" you may be lucky to get from the regular support, I don't see Paxum would be willing to more or less throw away money to print and ship double amount of cards at this point. But I have been wrong before!