View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 01:55 PM  
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidCRM View Post
A friend of mine was very unlucky there. She & her mom got into the cab, "Dubai airport please" and the cab driver started to do a scenic route around Dubai, definitely not going in the desired direction. He was told it's not good, he ignored. he was yelled at (they were somewhat late), then he stopped at the original hotel they took off from saying "$50". at the same exact location where he picked them up! My friend protested of course, and this dickhead started threatening with calling the police. And the driver even tried to hit on her after all this :D When they finally got to the airport, they paid about half of the ridiculous $100+ price the driver asked for (reasonable price would have been just a fraction of it, even by Dubai taxi standards) and they stormed off, leaving this screaming hyena behind.

yeah, avoid taxis there.
Yeah taxi to the airport is about $10-15. I took a taxi from Abu Dhabi to Dubai airport, about 80 min drive and it was $50 lol.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote