View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 04:27 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
So much shit to spin and deflect. It's non stop due to Chump's fuck ups...thanks Chump!

“She's not going to win the election, but I'm just saying. If Hillary is elected, she will be under protracted criminal investigation likely followed by the trial of a sitting president. This is just what we need.” Trump warned of “Constitutional crisis” if Hillary were elected

America can't 'dictate how other countries operate,' Sarah Sanders says about the Russian election

Vs

The White House said Mr Trump was ready to speak to Mr Maduro, but only when democracy had been restored.
"Since the start of this Administration, President Trump has asked that Maduro respect Venezuela’s constitution, hold free and fair elections, release political prisoners, cease all human rights violations, and stop oppressing Venezuela’s great people," the White House said.
Love this! Exactly why I'm ultimately happy Clinton didn't win. I much more enjoy watching slithering slimy Trump thrashing as he's pinned to the wall for his lies and corruption.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote