View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 02:25 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
What is the definition of gender?

You don't know. Let me educate you.

Gender: the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

I think the whole weird new names/variations for gender thing trend is bizarre and going a bit over-the-top lately. But I'm explaining to you the definition of gender so that you don't seem like such a dope when you talk about it. No offense
This is pretty alarming. I remember i posted the definition of gender from the first dictionary results in google as well, but it was quite a while back... And i swear to you, this: (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones) was NOT THERE. They fucking changed the definition, the actual defintion was 'ones sex'. That was it, it was the first result from pretty much all dictionaries.

This is insane... these 'social justice' enforcers are even able to change definitions in dictionaries.... and for what? Just imagine someone with power, with a less useless and more evil agenda. Wipe out history and create a new one, i never knew it could be done this easily.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote