View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:13 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
over 60% of gun related deaths are suicides, I have no remorse for quiters

I took that Oath to protect the constitution and all I ever hear from liberals is their hate for it, how they want to change it. How they want to erase the mention of it by taking down historical statues when most of those statues are of Democrats that are just ashamed of their history. They even want to take down the statue of President Lincoln, he freed the slaves, but they contend that he didn't convict those that fought against the union during the civil war and want his statue taken down.

They want to have control over the American people at any cost and seen with the recent revelations of selling 20% of our weapons grade uranium to Russia without going to congress, which is treason in my book. Inventing bullshit with Fusion GPS and all the other slights that have been committed by the left. And they have the balls to say guns are a problem?, fuck them!

I feel for the people that voted for Bernie Sanders that found out that the DNC threw there vote under the bus!
Funny your oath didnt stop you from trying to swindle money out of old ladies savings accounts by claiming you were working to help get Hillary elected..

Amazing how it works how you are only ok with some freedoms but not the most imporant, which is a free from fraud election process.

Only a scumbag would attempt to fuck up our election process fr personal gain and then try to hold up his military service as proof he is better than thou..