View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 10:59 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosis View Post
I have been using Paxum for several years with a few minor issues. Two day's ago when I tried to login it said "Account Closed". After waiting for 2 day's for a reply from Paxum, I was sent this... wtf? The only reason I found out is because my Nifty Stats accounts stopped working because payment didn't go through that is automatically sent. No email, no notice that my account was being closed.

"Dear ______,

We were notified that this account can no longer remain open, however, you can continue our relation by opening an account with Paxum Bank (PAXUM BANK LIMITED - Personal Banking, Business Banking, Loans, Merchant Accounts, Mass Payout Solutions).

Other details aren't available at the moment. If or when they will be we will provide them for you.

Best Regards."
Hi cosis,

Can you please hit me up with your account username? My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Ruth
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote