View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 09:59 AM  
Forkbeard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseKink View Post
I was hoping the last six months of dealing with me would have made you realize, that I'm clearly willing to fight for and work with you guys on better solutions.

I'm going to set a meeting with tech for today to see what can be done. Hold off on lighting the torches and raising the pitchforks for now.
Awesome. Speaking for myself, this is not torches and pitchforks; I'm VERY appreciative of your availability and willingness to to what you can.

What you're fighting, though, is the inertia from those years when shit was breaking left right and center and the tickets were all coming back with "thank you for feedback" and "no tech resources available to answer your question." I can appreciate what you're doing now, and I do! But it will take some time for kink.com as an org to earn back the trust and goodwill levels from 2007. You're doing WELL (from my perspective) but breaking links is a backward step even if you handle it in all the best possible ways that we are so "vigorously advising" you on. :-)