View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 05:40 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
Turns out it was a 19 year old driving the Nissan and a 75 year old driving the Cadillac pick up , Of course the driver of the Nissan has said the biker flashed a knife at him. Very few bikers wear knives in LA as it's illegal in this county.

Guy that shot the video said the two were yelling at each other before this happened and the car was trying to leave the diamond lane. Not once did I see anything about a passenger in the Nissan, which leads me to believe he wasn't even supposed to be in that lane.
Wow you sure assume ALOT there in favor of the biker. You assume everything in the bikers favor as a matter of fact, how strange

I think it's safe to say the kind of biker that kicks a car at freeway speeds and, felony leaves the scene of an accident, is the same kind of biker to carry a gun or knife, it's likely the reason he fled the scene (aside from any open warrants he likely had)
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote