View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 05:30 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by estamina View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRoHXcjmTLA
Before you judge me, watch the whole video and do not stop just by watching it, keep searching the truth, for years I have listened ti ignorance people such as chris rock and George Carlin, and I say to them, fuck you all for making me live in the dark, you are nothing compared to those scientists in this video.
the point is, that it would not even make sense if we ALL convert to islam because there will be again a group what kill us for not believing in THEIR islam (as you have seen in iran in the last days).

you can believe in what you want but it only shows me that you are scared from knowing nothing and you think you are secured in a group what knows nothing but find a simple explanation for all they donīt know.

for me everyone who needs a god (however he will call him) is just a regrettable creature and i feel sorry for them.
but everyone who believes in his god and wants to force me being the same idiot should receive a nice free travel to the middle of the ocean and be kicked out.