View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 03:08 PM  
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
Not sure what you mean? You mean as in greed? I know money drives the planet, the stock market goes down and up just as currencies, oil, gold etc

Bitcoin fluctuates more though.

The only concern I have for the future of bitcoin is hacking attacks, theft and sabotage. Other than that it's quite alive and apart from what I mentioned I don't see how anything could make it 0. I can imagine the higher the price of bitcoin the higher it can fluctuate in the future which makes it even more interesting.

If I lose my bitcoins it will not be the end of the world, I will be sad I didn't foresee what would happen and used my knowledge to go on the craziest shopping spree I have ever done.

i did not write this intentionally to respond to your opening post , i don't even attack your ideas

i'm saying bitcoin is not only alternative to cash, its a revolution..uncentralized currency ..big tech. we don't need to compare constantly with usd if bitcoin is equal 5 usd still have a great value .

gold has aesthetic and substantial worth because its organic unlike paper money .

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote