View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 02:17 PM  
Guido-Centro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Michael Ninn Partners Up With ModelCentro

Acclaimed adult director Michael Ninn is launching a new site powered by ModelCentro to showcase his vast collection of photo galleries and videos.
Ninn has earned a reputation for attracting unique new faces in adult entertainment, and the venture with ModelCentro introduces Ninn's star sites, all running on the ModelCentro platform.

Exclusive star sites from Scarlet Red, Jillian Janson, Jana Jordan and Brea Bennett are featured on the platform.

Ninn is best known for pioneering the adult industry?s ?Artcore? movement and creating classics such as "Sex" (1994), "Latex" (1995), "Shock" (1996) and "New Wave Hookers" (1997).
He?s been in the adult biz for almost 25 years.

Many of Ninn?s works under his own production company, Ninn Worx, went on to be nominated and win numerous awards.
In 2013 Ninn received an XBIZ Award nom for Director of the Year, Feature Release for ?The Four.?

?I think we are standing on the precipice of something very special with ModelCentro and I don?t think a full understanding of its incredible power and potential game changing dynamics has yet been realized,? Ninn said.

?I am happy to find myself surrounded by such an extraordinary and innovative group of people and welcome the chance to be part of their amazing journey as they reinvent the adult industry."

We are ecstatic to begin working with Michael Ninn as he brings forth exclusive content and expands his empire of erotic art. He always chooses amazing, beautiful models
and we are happy to welcome them to the ModelCentro family as well. Stay tuned for news of their site releases in the next few weeks.

If you would like to promote NinnWorx and its unique content visit our Affiliate Program

MCProfits.com - Make money with 400+ most premier interactive solo paysites!
ModelCentro.com - Multiple award winning hosted CMS designed to run solo model sites, with affiliate program built in. Launch your model site in 24 hrs or less!
FanCentro.com - Monetize premium snapchat instantly!

Guido-Centro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote