View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 07:58 AM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Day View Post
Black people / white people, there?s good & bad. Closest thing we ever had a problem was when we lived in a garden apartment. Just above us was an old Black couple that seemed nice enough. I was in there apartment once, as the A/C drain tubes were causing major flooding, and talked to them. Nice clean apartment. Nice quite people.
But every once in awhile about 2 or 3 in the morning there would be a knock on our door. Some old Black guy. Instead of going up the flight of stairs, they went down to us. After the first visitor, I always answered ?the heroin man is one flight up.?
Also in out 12-plex was a 20-something White meth dealer driving a Caddie, a Black player, probably selling crack, 2 different Mexicans selling pot and a White coke dealer.
Other than the old Black couple, they never had traffic. Took their business elsewhere.
Nice neighborhood - I'm sure the children there must have loved it. FICO and income doesn't always work. I knew a guy who had a 780 who lost his wall street job; his landlord was smart, with 20,000/m on the line he met with him every week, "helped" him with his budget, and generally hung tight and eventually got his money when my friend found another job. Now my friend is living in Jersey in a 3.5/m house.

However, a black person with a federal job, beg them to come live in your house and do everything you can to keep them.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote