View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 01:33 PM  
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
Playing devils advocate here but could it be Gamma is counting traffic different? For example only counting join page hits, or....

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel7 View Post
I have another old famedollars account where I'm promoting some their niche sites too and this account has much more traffic.

I don't make too much $ with them (21sextury) so I don't care too much. The problem is I have more than 3000+ galleries with their content, so I can't easily delete them. I will wait 1 - 2 months and then I will compare income which is only important.
It is wise to wait a bit indeed. The bottom line is that building an empire on FHGs is not the most clever thing to do. If you build your own galleries, than replacing the linking codes is not a major pain in the ass.

Gamma is not ruining the 21SexturyCash empire, they are taking it over and as this consists of multiple networks including dozens of paysites there is no way to make the transition flawless.

Frankly, I always loved the content of 21SexturyCash but conversions were never as good as I expected it (good business ideas built to boost reputation/rebills, nice up-to-date tours, etc) and actually I am hoping for better conversions after the system is finetuned. It will take time though.. Having not-relevant content on some tours is not good of course, but if anyone believes that they plan to keep it like this: the theory is ridiculous.

Wish them good luck and cross fingers for a positive outcome, whining and badmouthing FameDollars/Gamma makes 0 sense. (imo)