View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 12:39 PM  
ClaireMonroe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I just don't buy it. Especially all the horse shit about the rap artists being the leaders. You mean to tell me that there's a secret society hundreds of years old, whose sole purpose is to destroy (or enslave) the world, and not a single person has defected and written a tell-all book or given an interview? No fucking way in hell. It's always the ex-wife of an Illuminati member or their driver or a friend of a friend - but never the actual member.

Any of you schmoes buy into this Illuminati bullcrap?
My mom used to make me watch those religious movies where if you got the mark of the beast tattooed on you that you would not be taken up to heaven and then if you weren't taken up to heaven and didn't have it because you were bad then they would use a guillotine on you.

Now, IF I believed in all of that I would think the Illuminati would come from a religion/cult/country that wants to take over the world and uses 12th century techniques to execute people today with guillotines. If I did believe in all of that stuff I would be scared as hell right now because of everything going on with current country invasions, current wars, terrorism, etc.

It seems every 40 or 50 years it cycles of who the people think the Illuminati is. 40 or so years ago it was the hippies and the age of Aquarius. Before that it was the progressive movement and communism. 40 years before that? The Second Reich started.

I LOVE conspiracy theories and all that crap. You don't have to believe in them to put them together and make them up.

Forgive the typos. I hate texting. bla
ClaireMonroe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote