View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 11:18 PM  
JayAllan
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiheart View Post
Hey guys, I would really love some advice on how to go about finding a good, and legit photographer.

I know that I can post saying I need a photographer, and many guys will jump up and say they'll do it. But I want a experienced and professional photographer who can also guide me through the process as I am new to all of this. One that has their own studio as well, as I can't do any shoots in my home.

I'm willing to pay for the shoots myself, as I want all rights to the images. I just don't know how to go about finding someone, especially locally.

Any tips on how I can find someone who is legit, and be safe would be amazing, and I would be so greatful!
Love your hair!

Look at the photographers portfolio. Do an image search on Google to make sure they are really theirs. Find out models they work with and talk to those models about the experience. Ask for referrals as well. Most guys with cameras are not photographers. You don't want to pay them for THEIR experience. I would do all of this before you actually go meet the photographer. And remember their are some great woman photographers as well.
JayAllan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote