View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:55 AM  
clickity click
So Fecking Bummed

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
ok. so, i have been sending nice sales to their site, from various of sources, i see i am sending them traffic from 7 different sources from all around my network. when i have been registering, i always read tos if i broke anything and then i make promotions to stay clear with actual tos. now, they disabled my account, telling i broke tos, but i broke tos they made few days before my ban. now, i told them, they said ok, we see, we will be investigating that day, at 21st of jan ... from then, nothing, i am sending emails, no answers, feeling like some pirate or fraudster. madcheddar, you have great site, you have won site of the year, but you are acting with your affiliates like pure amateurs. seriously, very sad ending of cooperation from your side ... and, everyone, be carefull how you promote their site, one day they may change tos just to say good bye to you ... how sad ... have luck with your business everyone anyway
Whatever happened with your shaving sponsors test?
clickity click is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote