View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 11:48 AM  
jdubs1982

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
Translation:

In order to stop the massive exodus of webmasters, we realized that we can't keep fucking you guys over for close to 1 year and expect you (our cash cow) to stay, so if you stick with us, we promise to become honest, ethical and competitive (wink, wink ).

Don't want to bore you with the details of how you mismanaged and fucked up numerous business with with 2 month delayed payouts.....REALLY, What crock a of shit!!!
You mean you can't explain how you stole, used and mismanaged clients money.....

Whoever sticks with these snake oil salesmen deserve, what eventually will happen.
Imagine what all you could accomplish if you spent half as much time focusing on Zombaio as you did whatever it is you do...

I thought you weren't even a merchant wit them anymore. Yet you seem more worked up about them then me and I still have a few thousand in rebills with them. (that I do, as I've said since the sping still expect to eventually get, just not in a timely enough manner to trust them as a primary biller)

But honestly I've never seen someone so obsessive over other people's money
jdubs1982 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote