View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 06:41 PM  
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
What difference does it make for you if (a) you don't get paid because you canceled you own money or (b) you don't get paid because Zombaio goes out of business after processing transactions which have negligible variable cost to you?

Is it just that you think you are punishing them for paying you late by making both of your revenues smaller? Depending on your %, every $1 you cost Zombaio = a cost of $9 to $19 cost to you. Do you really want to cut off your own nose to spite your face?
People like to sound off. It doesn't help or change anything, but seems to make them feel better to feel like there is some kind of win for them in doing something like this. Not that most of them would actually do it of course.

Reality is that there is no win to be had here, just degrees of loss because even if we end up being paid in full, the fact that we were paid late is still a cost to us albeit a much more acceptable cost than the alternative.

My stance is the same that it has always been - that I believe everything will get caught up eventually and that if they get their asses in gear, they should be able to restore some of their credibility as time goes on, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in how long they are taking to turn this around and that there has been no merchant communication since June.
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote