View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 09:37 AM  
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFremont View Post
Dude I could care less about your 'book of insults', run your mouth all you want on this message board it doesn't matter. What does matter is that you can't pick up the phone and call the guy you stated you had communication with, Michael O, same guy that no one here can get a clear answer from... and speak on behalf of your fellow webmasters that are getting ripped off. That to me would be much more noble than you cursing at everyone on here.

The fact that you have CCbill only speaks to future business, but there are people on this thread that have their hard earned money held back from them. Pick up the phone and see what you can do, that'd be respectable.
Everyone that gets on chat or calls them has communicated with either Jesper, David or Michael. We don't have barbeque together and sit and talk about when we where young men.

I don't know the guys or have a batline to contact them. I go through the same channels everyone else has. They were great, then not so great, then got really bad. So we pulled the plug and I have communicated that experience here. I even suggested downloading your csv file and urged people to check into backup processors. As far as I'm concerned I don't owe you or anyone else shit, but I thought letting people know payments have gone out might be of some interest to others.

As difficult as it may be would you kindly get off my dick now.

Thanks,

Paully

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote