View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 02:23 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by editeur View Post
And I have. It's called 'USA'. If you think that limitrophes like Poland or Baltic states or even Germany or France matter much for US, you do a mistake. Boss is boss and his bitches are his bitches. Boss makes desisions, bitches comply and pay tribute for defence. If you powerful wnough you can do anything. And as it looks like US cannot project its' power far enough, Russia can do anything near its borders without any serious punishment. I'm sure if we decided we wanted to occupy Poland or Baltics NATO wouldn't start a war. And there won'r be any serious sanctions. EU made laughing stock of itself with its empty sanctions threats and doing nothing. Putin had to impose sanctions (that really matter) on its coutry himself with the ban of the food, what a shame, because, like, he did expect sanctions should have been more serious.
LOL. Like it would matter that much what something matters to USA and for Russia either. And like I said, doing anything is far from achieving anything. In this order: Russia hasn't done that, Soviet Union hasn't done that, Russia hasn't done that, and neither USA has done that.

You just have some fucking illusion about power. Yeaa, Russia (I imagine you waving Russia's flag), patriotic, yeaaa!! Go Putin, go!

Last edited by aka123; 08-21-2014 at 02:24 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote