View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 04:17 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
By the way I had forgot to remove redpass from the payout options in our program, and a new affiliate today asked payout in redpass... damn... I've just edited our php withdraw page replacing redpass with perfectmoney and adding egopay too (fancy, I know).

Why we don't support redpass anymore? See:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1129208

On 4 December 2013 we funded our redpass with a $20k wire, and no funding happened until after 64 days. Another user reported funded $30k on 8 December and nothing for 2 months too, that's already $50k holded 2 months from just GFY users willing to post about this.

At the same time I removed Zombaio just for consistency, I did not even checked if they was late or not since it was out 5th biller and had little activity anyway.

I am not stating here that Zombaio/Redpass will have more issues for anyone, just that the single one they gave us (added with the "wait, have patience" vague and rare responses) it was enough for us to drop it.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote