View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:00 PM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagcam View Post
Yes, and in the interest of balance and to ensure that they put your "valuable" opinion into perspective we should point out that you were closed down by Zombaio for illegal content so you couldn't process with them even if you wanted to.

Also, when you consider that one of the reasons that Zombaio are having cash flow issues is because they can no longer access fast settling acquiring partners, YOU and people like you that have been using them to process illegal content, could actually be a very big part of the problem.
Next time do your homework before you open your mouth, but it actually shows you don't know what you are talking about https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1112161. Now click the link and read.

I know why our account was really closed and the bullshit reason was a BRAM violation, the word "sleeping" was used on 5 videos out of 40,000, which we quickly removed once notified.
The real reason was I was bitching about late payments 1 1/2 years ago, this was done after 4+ years of doing business with this company.

You can sit here and be a cheerleader for Zombaio if you like, but I am sure the majority of webmasters know that this company is shady and what they did and are doing to webmaster's money.

You really believe they are having cash flow problems because of access fast settling acquiring partners...lol...really
If that's what you believe keep processing with them and time will tell. My warning is for all those people who feel something is shady or just not right with Zombaio. For those people I say follow your gut and act on your intuition, NOW!!!!

Or listen to lagcam's explanation of why they are having cash flow problems

The choice is yours.
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program

Last edited by ShowMe69; 08-05-2014 at 12:14 PM..
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote