View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 11:45 AM  
thmvp20
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Knowing what I know today versus what I knew back then (nothing), in addition to how the value backlinks have changed over the past few years, maybe I'm pointing out the obvious here but personally if I'm going to create a private blog network these days, emphasis on "private". SEO Hosting is good (I've been using aseohosting). To me it's worth it to pay a little extra for hosting that allows each of your blogs to be on a different IP address. As opposed to 4-5 different blogs on the same IP address. Plus use the domain privacy options with your registrar (Namecheap is really good and Privacy comes free with registration). Because If Google can determine you are the webmaster of all those blogs pointing to your money site, the backlinks are kinda worthless. Also keep an eye on those Expired adult websites, there are some diamonds in the rough and inherit ownership of - for example - an established PR3 website with 5-10 pages+ and a decent link profile of its own. Can save you time and money.

Last edited by thmvp20; 01-25-2014 at 11:47 AM..
thmvp20 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook