View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 05:34 AM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyloadproductions View Post

Yes, most content on tubes is licensed. You can get 10's of GB of non-exclusive content for even under 100 dollars.
In the beginning hardly any of it was licensed. It was almost all stolen from other studios. A lot of that content is still up to this day. For a while Mansef/Manwin did not have a legit 3 strikes policy (maybe they still don't? Fabian used to talk as if he thought that were illegal despite youtube doing it) where content gets deleted so an uploader could upload 2,000 full scenes get 5 DMCA's and still have 1995 other full scenes up. They also used to do some bullshit with "anonymous" uploaders. It's all in the archives here.

It's better than what it used to be though. Now when you upload most tubes try to make it clear that they do not want copyrighted content. Sometimes it even seems like more than a "wink, wink" type thing. Desperate sponsors are voluntarily uploading in the content partnership programs instead. And in great part due to the tubes content is now dirt cheap so it's pretty easy to buy.

You don't like my posts? Put me on ignore or fuck right off. I'll say what I want.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote