View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 02:26 AM  
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Man, it's a cold world, fuck.

Well. I think the most important thing to know if there's betrayal by people who are close with ya, fuck 'em. The more fucked up shit motherfuckers do, the more driven I become. Motivate me, that's what I tell 'em. I even learned a new slur to call them, from some black guys in front of a hotel I was drinking with. It's such a rude slur, part of it would be censored even on here. So fuck those fuck____s

I think when this is all over I am going to move to a horrible neighborhood, buy my guns back, get some cadillacs on the street and some girls and just retire to the inevitable. Blowjobs and palmtrees and shady deals. Fuck the rest, motherfuckers got me fucked up, and trying to be in society is too fucked up.

You know the funny thing? Society looks down on us, but then it's society that is more fucked up than we are. That's what is real. With the social graces and the mandated lifestyles and the funny words and all of that shit. Dirtier than the hood could ever BE and yet they put a clean face on and walk around with their noses so high they'd drown if rain came.

LOL

I am often known for a couple of statements:

I don't get bitter, I get better.

Also

Kitty cats wanna scratch, but I don't bleed. FEEL ME.

Also

Fuck you

And

Time is times but every time it's my time

And

You're a fucking moron, you fucking clown

Was just spreadin' my love, didn't know my love
Was the one holdin' the gun and the glove
But it's all good as long as it's understand
It's all together now, in the hood

Ghetto superstar, that is what you are
Comin' from afar reachin' for the stars
Run away with me to another place
We can rely on each other, uh, uh
From one corner to another, uh, uh
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote