View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:32 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
I've answered your questions. You want a different answer? Make it up like you do so often.

Now answer this. Why do you post these lies?

Quote:
And you stink of piss quite badly.

So, I know someone who has employed your old assistant. They told me LOTS of things that you get up to behind closed doors Paulie.

Lots of people know the reason Paul. It's discussed at shows. I just said I won't post it. And I won't. Wouldn't want you getting into more trouble. I know we troll each other, but there are lines. And I won't go over them.

I don't think you have achieved anything Paul. We both know why you left the UK, we both know why you are too scared to post a pic of your mansion. What you have, is a wife you bought, who you make go out to work while you suck the cock of piracy and post lies. Lol. Sucks to be you.

So, your assistant that I heard had to go to the police after you attacked her, is that true?

I met someone that knows you very well a couple of weeks ago. The stories are eye opening to say the least. Turns out I was right about why you had to flee the UK so quickly!

So Paul, is it true you tried to fuck your assistant and she went to the police?

Don't talk about Eva like that. I know you bought her, but that doesn't mean you own her man. Play fair now.

More lies from you Paul! Astounding. But this time calling Eric a liar. Wow. (posted the screen grab to prove that was a lie.)

I'm on my knees. I'm desperate. I need your money to pay my bills.

HELP ME.

CLICK HERE TO BUY MY DRY CUNTED 80's TEENS PICS

Adapt = Suck the cock of piracy for 3k whilst making your paid for manwife work in an office to cover your rent on the hut in the cabbage field. (didn't suck cock to get the shoot for $3,000)

Or I'll start threatening to post about why your make up artist was compelled to resign. And you don't want that, do you, old man?

Squirt some more cancer dinner into your belly and come back tomorrow when you aren't so addled.

Really, step you your game, son. We've all seen the 'you live in a hovel' bit several times.

Ah, OK. You want to go that route? Cool. Gloves off.

So, I know someone who has employed your old assistant. They told me LOTS of things that you get up to behind closed doors Paulie.

I'd tread very, very carefully if I were you. (He's a straw man on this. Repeats the threat and says fuck all to back it up. Not even insinuations. Straight lies some of the time.

Lots of people know the reason Paul. It's discussed at shows. I just said I won't post it. And I won't. Wouldn't want you getting into more trouble. I know we troll each other, but there are lines. And I won't go over them. (Please cross the line and tell us the all about it. )

I don't think you have achieved anything Paul. We both know why you left the UK, we both know why you are too scared to post a pic of your mansion. What you have, is a wife you bought, who you make go out to work while you suck the cock of piracy and post lies. Lol. Sucks to be you.

Just stop with the lying Paul. It's tiresome. You've had to beg for help from this community on several occasions. If you keep posting obvious lies, do you think people will help you in the future?

It's likely, from what I hear, you will need help again. So I'd cut out the lying, or just reduce it a little.

So, your assistant that I heard had to go to the police after you attacked her, is that true?

I met someone that knows you very well a couple of weeks ago. The stories are eye opening to say the least. Turns out I was right about why you had to flee the UK so quickly!

So Paul, is it true you tried to fuck your assistant and she went to the police?

So, here we have a thread where you moan about lying and insinuating, and here you are lying about where I live, lying about knowing Lyndsey and lying about asking him about me pirating his films. And of course insinuating, again, I am a pirate.

Hilarious.

Paul, you fucked up. It's OK. You resorted to crime to make a living, (Yes I sold unlicensed videos. I'm a big crime boss) that didn't work out so you fled the uk, bought a wife, rent a shack in a cabbage field and force her to go out to work as a secretary, the lowest sort of work a woman can do, because your immigrant benefits can't cover the bills.

I understand why you are so angry and bitter. 30 years in the game and you have nothing to show for it. I'd be pissed off too.

I guess this is another weekend where she has taken the kid and fucked off so she doesn't have to spend any time with you.

Must be awfully lonely. You can't speak the language and your own family fuck off to get away from you most weekends.

Or if you meant the Biggest Liar Living Off Immigrant Hand Outs Whilst Forcing His Wife To Work As A Secretary To Cover The Rent Whilst He Lies About Being Rich, then yes, you win again.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote