View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:38 AM  
AnniKN
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Photo Retouching, Video Editing, Design, Coding, Writing $5/hr

Three years or so ago, I used to hang around these places, family and real world issues dragged me away but they have just brought me back.

I have been looking for a job offline and it's taking forever and bills are starting to get concerning, so despite not having the best portfolio, I figured it was worth a shot. Back in the day I worked for a lot of people, I didn't scam anyone or anything of the like, and although they probably don't remember me, I made friends I still remember fondly.

My portfolio is not extensive, but I'm willing to do mockups and samples free of charge for you to assess my abilities, here you can see some of my retouching work, a few galleries, a sponsor program coded in php and javascript from the ground up, design included, a landing page and my contact info.

Writing can be anything from proper erotic fiction to blog posts, and samples are provided upon request, privately. Rate for writing is $1 per 100 words.

I currently don't have video editing samples, but I went to film school, so hopefully I learned something

My rates are reasonable, based on around 5 USD per hour. I'm ready to start right away and although Paypal is preferred I can also take Payoneer. Payment on completion only.

Click here for more

I can also do grunt work, such as data entry, and do it very quickly and efficiently.

I have loads of experience, great disposition and I truly want to prove I'm here for the long haul, providing excellent work and great turn around times.

So give us a shout if you're interested and thank you

email: lylakyle at gmail dot com
AnniKN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook