View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 12:15 PM  
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
I've just been informed by Tom Hymes from AVN that depositfiles are now processing with Paypal again.

Uploading.com are using resellers.

Looks like it's killing time.
They're using paypal for two highest priced options only, payment page says nothing about Depositfiles and only states "LAMBONESCO LTD.". Bogus account obviously, not approved by Paypal to accept payments for Depositfiles.

They also had some billing company to process cc payments for them just yesterday, but is gone now and it happened so quickly I cannot even remember the name of that company, payservice of something. Now they're processing through depfil their own reseller.

It sure looks like they're desperate and grasping the straws.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Last edited by Nautilus; 07-10-2012 at 12:17 PM..
Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook