View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:40 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
Wow 1.6K already donated in less than a day. Now I feel like a cheap ass loser for not donating yet.

AK PLEASE add paxum - I do not have a paypal account, and do not even want one because of all those horror stories of them banning anything adult related. I'm sure RuthB will be happy to assist you to get your paxum account running in no time.

I also want to provide ongoing financial support of your campaign, and paxum has an option to set up recurring payments - it'll be way more easy and convenient than to send payments manually each week.
I want donations to be transparent and chipin was the only tool I could find that would do that. If somebody can come up with something better for me then I will implement it.

The donations are appreciated but I'm not begging for them. I was always prepared to fund this out of my own pocket, however some people wanted to contribute so I provided the best most transparent way I could find.

I appreciate everyone's support.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook