View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:50 PM  
Adult Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raymor View Post
Strongbox will integrate the different billers, who will each assign their own passwords, or we can set it up to assign better passwords than the processors do by default.

I'm not sure what you mean about inconvenient, the surfers just clicks "Log In". It's simpler than logging in to gmail, gfy, or certainly yahoo. Give me a call and we can adress any concerns you may have, though. I'm Ray and can be reached at 979-530-1300 or email [email protected] and Ali or I will help you with any questions or concerns.
Does Strongbox tie a login to a specific browser/IP/whatever other identifier, making it difficult for customers who might use several computers, with various ISPs? That looks like it could be inconvenient for the user, but isn't a huge deal considering the upsides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymor View Post
Strongbox has always included that as well.
Would Strongbox work with pay per minute phone billing for streaming video, as well as monthly access download options for each video?

Thanks, thought I may as well ask these questions publicly, rather than email.
Adult Webmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote