View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:35 PM  
Evil Chris
OG

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
Bell barely delivers what is promised. Unless it is WAY less I wouldn't switch, if you do be ready for bad billing that requires you to call them and dns errors.
I am indeed a little nervous about their support & billing at BELL. They are historically pathetic at this, while my cable company has always been good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyVisions View Post
My Verizon FiOS, wired:

Your wired download speed is a lot faster than mine, but my upload speed crushes yours. Personally, I'd prefer my balance out like it is, so I'll stick with my FiOS. Perhaps you should look into Verizon.
I'm in Canada, so I basically have a choice between Bell and Videotron (Quebec). I know I could have them unthrottle the upload speed for a small fee. I don't need it, though.

The 62.69Mbps download speed is really fast, but I'm starting to wonder if I even need it. I connect wireless at home 99% of the time anyway. I just don't want to make the big switch to Bell FIBE, and then find out I am unhappy with their service and/or speed.

It PAYZE to post on GFY

chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp
Evil Chris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote