View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:23 PM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supz View Post
Out of all the posts of people bitching here, is there anyone who can prove they are out a shitload of money from rebills or sales? I doubt it. (unless i missed something already posted)
Why does it matter if anyone is "out a shitload of money"? If it's even $10 then that is their ten dollars which is due to them.

People like you come here and tell us that unless we are affiliates with the program who are owed a lot of cash we shouldn't be speaking but at the same time who the hell are you? Are you even an affiliate in adult business at all? If not, then you have no room to talk about affiliates complaining or calling a sponsor out over this. For the most part affiliates understand why this stuff is bad because we empathize. I've noticed lots of other sponsors and others like yourself defending this sort of thing and let me tell you brother that gives me a very bad feeling about some of you. Maybe some of you are the ones who should be sitting down and shutting up?

Last edited by signupdamnit; 10-15-2011 at 07:25 PM..
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote