View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:54 PM  
Biggy2
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
The way I understand what he is saying is...they are broke...they may be facing bankruptcy...in the meantime they have the usual bills to pay...mortgage/rent-utilities-groceries etc. and there are children involved...so what ever money that may be coming in from the site they are using that money to help them survive and apparently there is so little money coming in from the site that there just isn't any money left to pay out to affiliates. So he is saying that what ever ethics they may have or obligation to pay others what they owe ...when faced with personal survival...those ethics and obligations go out the window and their survival comes first.
Correct. This post accurately reflects the point I am trying to make. Thank you.

This thread now has 3500 views, 200 + replies, and a fuck ton of bantering amongst people who aren't even affected. Would any one else want to chime in and give them your opinion, you all seem to want to walk in other people's shoes like it's oh so easy.

The people with the loudest right to complain, (i.e. the largest affiliates, and trust me when I say, the word 'large' is used incredibly liberal here) have actually come in here, thanked her, and said nice things. Go figure.
Biggy2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote